With a spare-time online marketing business, you can reach your goal of earning $100,000 or even $200,000 annual income - even if you don't get a single freelance copywriting assignment during the next 12 months!
For most copywriters, a recession is bad news - and with good reason:
Clients cut back on spending. Marketing budgets get frozen. Clients look to save money - and do more in-house.
That makes now a particularly risky - and scary - time to be a newbie copywriter. Even old pros are complaining of a slowdown in work load.
But I don't worry about the economy ... or a potential slowdown in my freelance copywriting practice.
That's because I have a second stream of income -- writing and selling simple information products over the Internet - that earns me thousands of extra dollars in revenues each and every week of the year.
Now, I can earn all the money my family needs from my writing, even if I retired from freelance copywriting tomorrow (though I have no intention of doing so).
If the idea of having multiple streams of writing income appeals to you, the good news is that it's easy to duplicate my results - and I want to show you how. Read on for details....
A cash-generating "safety net"
for today's uncertain economy
Earning $300,000 to $400,000 a year selling information products online has made a huge difference in my life.
Now, I write copy because I want to - but not because I have to. I enjoy my freelance copywriting that much more, because I have no need for the income.
My second income from Internet marketing makes me completely financially independent, and online marketing can do the same for you too. I will show you how, if you will let me.
In my video program Internet Marketing for Copywriters, I show you how to turn your writing skills into a handsome second income in Internet marketing.
On the first DVD, "Internet Marketing for Copywriters," you'll discover:
- Why writing and selling simple information products online should be every copywriter's second business.
- 3 reasons why getting started in Internet marketing is ten times easier for copywriters than for almost everybody else.
- How to make $200,000 a year on the Internet in your spare time working just 60 minutes a day - as incredible as that sounds.
- 5 things you need to create to start and run a successful Internet marketing business. As a copywriter, you can easily write them all yourself. You'll save thousands of dollars right from the start!
- How to write and publish your own marketing e-newsletter (and why you must do so). Takes less than an hour a month and costs you nothing to design.
- Multiply your online profits by increasing the frequency of your e-mail "slots."
- 15 ways to add new subscribers to your opt-in e-list. Double your subscriber base and you double your online revenues!
- How to get half the people who visit your Web site to join your list with a "free-on-free name squeeze page."
- My favorite list-building technique - it added 986 new subscribers to my e-list, within 72 hours, at zero marketing cost.
- The 12 types of information products you can create and sell for a handsome profit online.
- How I got an 11,744% return on my investment from my very first ebook - after an offline publisher paid me $7,500 to write it!
- 10 great sources for finding content you can repackage in your line of info products.
- How I boosted my profits on a book from 72 cents to $87 per copy sold by marketing it over the Internet.
- A simple keyword research technique to find out whether your info product will sell online - before you even create it.
- The 7 most important elements for increasing landing page conversion rates and online revenues.
- How a prolific writer "copycats" his way to Internet marketing success. It's quick, ethical, and legal. So why reinvent the wheel?
- How to write in 10 minutes an e-mail marketing message that generates over $7,000 in immediate sales.
- 4 ways to minimize your Internet marketing expenditures and maximize your return on marketing dollars (ROMD).
- And so much more....
On the second DVD, "20 Marketing Lessons That Can Help Make You Much More Wealthy," I share with you the 20 most important marketing secrets I've learned, in the school of hard knocks, during my nearly 3 decades as a marketer.
- How to make 10X more money on your "back end" sales than you do on your "front end" orders.
- What small Internet information marketers like me can teach Madison Avenue about maximizing ROI from advertising campaigns.
- 4 ways to increase response rates to your online offers.
- The BDF formula for understanding your customer's "core buying complex."
- The 3 key elements to include in your product's unique selling proposition (USP).
- Why you should always offer a free bonus with every information product you sell on the Internet.
- The 4 modes of human learning ... and how to create information products that appeal to each.
- How to find the most profitable list for selling your products on the Internet.
- The 10 most important things I've learned about online marketing.
- Using the "Ginsu kitchen knives" technique for selling high-priced information products online.
- 5 steps to strengthening your money-back guarantee for maximum response.
- What the Franklin Mint can teach you about overcoming price resistance.
- 10 timeless offline marketing principles that are mandatory to obey online as well.
- Plus much more....
Act now and save $30
Using the easy Internet marketing methods I teach in this program, I made $37,542 online last month alone. So my first thought was to charge $3,750 for Internet Marketing for Copywriters, knowing that you could pay back that investment 10X over from your Internet marketing profits in just one month!
But I wanted Internet Marketing for Copywriters to be more affordable than that -- so every copywriter, rich or otherwise, could easily afford to have me teach them how to start and run a successful online marketing business.
I recently taught a few small groups of copywriters my Internet marketing secrets at a couple of live events. The DVDs in this program were recorded at these live seminars, which attendees paid up to $2,000 each to attend.
But it won't cost you $3,750 ... or $2,000 ... or even $200 to make money selling information products online in your spare time this year.
You see, Internet Marketing for Copywriters has a list price of $97 - and that's what we'll sell it for later in the year.
But act now and it's yours for only $77 ... a savings of $20 ... less than I charge for just 15 minutes of my time.
And that's the investment you make only if my program succeeds at helping you generate a six-figure spare-time income selling information products online.
If it doesn't, then it won't cost you a penny. Here's why....
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with this unique guide to earning thousands of dollars a year selling information products over the Internet in your spare time.
In fact, the program can easily pay back its cost more than 10 times over the very first time you use it to launch your first info product!
Even better, if you aren't convinced that Internet Marketing for Copywriters is one of the best investments you've made in your copywriting business this year....
Or you are unhappy for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just return the program to me within 90 days for a full product refund.
That way, you risk nothing.
One more thing....
I'm sure you'll do okay with your freelance copywriting business.
But I'm also pretty certain that the economy will continue to be shaky - with many companies cutting back on marketing - during the next 12 months or so.
Wouldn't it be a relief to know that you could make $100,000 or more a year with your writing - creating and selling info products online - in your spare time?
That way, you would be assured of a six-figure writing income even if, heaven forbid, the economy plunged into an even deeper recession ... and your copywriting business ground to a halt for much of the year.
And now, with Internet Marketing for Copywriters, you can be on the road to attaining that wonderful feeling of financial security a second income stream can give you - starting in as little as 90 days.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Internet Marketing for Copywriters on a risk-free 90-day trial basis, just click below now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order Internet Marketing for Copywriters today and you get a FREE Bonus Manual, The Internet Marketing Retirement Plan (value: $97).
This is a verbatim transcript of our best-selling "Internet Marketing Retirement Plan" audio program, which others have paid over $100 for. In this information-packed 150-page manual, you will discover:
- How to make $220,000 a year in your spare time. Page 4.
- Double the size of your e-list with low-cost viral marketing campaigns. Page 64.
- 5 steps to achieving lasting Internet marketing success. Page 12.
- Capturing e-mail addresses of Web site visitors with pop unders and floaters. Page 76.
- Go from zero online revenue and products to six figures in 18 months or less. Page 16.
- Where to get the best deals on reliable, low-cost Web site hosting. Page 88.
- How to create your first information product for less than $1,000. Page 20.
- Choosing and reserving domain names that boost online orders and revenues. Page 92.
- Get others to promote your product online through affiliate deals. Page 24.
- Converting Web site traffic to orders with micro sites and landing pages. Page 112.
- How to find out what information products your online customers really want to buy. Page 27.
- How to write money-making e-mail marketing messages. Page 121.
- Design the perfect info product with a "probe campaign." Page 30.
- Easy ways to build your product line quickly and easily. Page 150.
- Put your Internet marketing business on autopilot. Page 143.
- How to take product payments online with credit cards and PayPal. Page 132.
- Multiply your sales at virtually no cost by offering premiums with every product you sell. Page 35.
- 3 ways to quickly make over $1,000 a week in online revenues. Page 138.
- Make more money online with a membership Web site. Page 62.
- Up-selling and cross-selling to boost product revenues with auto-responders. Page 141.
To get your FREE Bonus Manual ... and to order Internet Marketing for Copywriters ... click below now:
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in direct marketing. He earns more than $700,000 a year from his writing, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC Business Books).
He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was formerly the advertising manager for Koch Engineering, a manufacturer of equipment for the chemical industry.
about Bob Bly
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
--Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
--Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
--William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
--Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
--John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected -- which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back -- he nailed it the first time. Wow."
--Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
--Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
--Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
--Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
--Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
--Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
--Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
--Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
--Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
--Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
--Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
--DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job -- I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
--Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
--Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
--Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that."
--David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
--Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation -- as well as the conversion program from HMCL -- as big successes."
--Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
--Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
--Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
--Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
--Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
--Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent."
--Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
--Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
--Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again-- you did a great job."
--Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!"
--Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant "The original ad insert of 'Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt -- pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
--Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!"
--Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful...even entertaining. You really communicated the 'feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
--Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn--t stop themselves from responding."
--Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
--Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Your work for me is outstanding."
--Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
"Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us."
--Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
--Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru...or, at the very least, he's mine."
--Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"Great copy! I love it!"
--Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group